Home Based Treatment With Home Remedies
Home remedies are nothing but something that can cure you simply with the things and natural food items available in our kitchen closet. Home remedies are a kind of first aid therapy to the body. Something that we all can try at home and get good results. We can just forget the doctor for a while and believe in the words of our old grannies who have transferred us the simple knowledge of making safe treatment for some simple ailments sitting within the premises of our home at anytime of the day and don’t need to bother the doctor for simple problems like cold, cough, gastric pain.
Home remedy for common cold-
– Drinking green tea
– Drinking tulsi, ginger, Elachi, Souf, mulethi and few drops of mustard oil in boiled water is a wonderful remedy for common cold.
– Taking Black pepper with honey
– Besan( Black gram flour) mixed with Desi ghee and adding few dry fruits in that. And adding milk and making it into Seera (liquid) and drinking that little hot helps to release congestion and cures cold and sore throat.
– Turmeric in milk is also one of the best home remedies to cure cold and cough related problems.
for pain during menses:
– Females should not take too many pain killers during menses as that hinder the flow of blood and might leave swelling in uterus. So the best home remedy for pain in legs and back and lower abdomen is taking a hot water bottle and putting that in the body part where required.
– Pain is take care of by drinking turmeric in milk as that is hot and is soothing for the uterus.
– Take til seeds in jaggery. boil jaggery in water and add til seeds. This decoction can be take hot and it allows the flow of blood and releases pain.
– Taking Ajwain with hot milk or water is also a wonderful home remedy.
– Taking Almond oil drops in milk is also very useful.
– Another wonderful remedy is taking honey in hot milk.
– Little rum in plain water is also very useful to control pain.
– Taking Jalebi in cold milk
– Drinking coconut water.
– Drinking tea with more sugar in that.
for Flawless skin:
– Applying milk cream is a wonderful practice to have soft skin.
– Home scrub can be made by adding corn flour, besan and little lemon and honey. This can be applied once a week and it keeps the skin fresh all through the week.
– Applying a paste of turmeric, neem and tulsi and mint leaves, helps to fight acne.
– Apply Almond oil at night to avoid wrinkles.
– Putting coconut oil on face at night also helps in fighting blemishes.
– Putting a paste of cucumber, tomatoes, potatoes mixed in milk cream with little turmeric is also a good fairness formula.
– Apply rose water, glycerine, lemon to get rid of dry and patchy skin.