Effective Stomach Pain Remedies and Cure
The term stomach pain refers to pain in any area between chest and the groin. The area above pelvic bone and under rib cage is commonly known as stomach. Pain can show anywhere in this area when there is some problem with the natural function of internal organs. Stomach ache is mild in most cases but it could be chronic and severe in many cases. Both men and women have to suffer from stomach ache every now and then. When pain is frequent and acute, it may be due to some serious medical condition.
There are some common disorders that can cause stomach pain. Constipation and indigestion are most common disorders that can awaken stomach ache. Stomach digests the food with the help of certain acids and enzymes. A damaged stomach lining will cause pain while dealing with stomach acids. Formation of excess gas may dilate the liver or the internal lining of stomach. This dilation is unnatural and it can cause pain in the stomach. However, there are some more serious problems for rising stomach ache. Ulcer, appendicitis, kidney stones, hernia and infection in urinary tract can lead to stomach pain. In such conditions, when pain is chronic and acute, consultation of physician is recommended for proper diagnosis of any serious problem. There are some stomach pain remedies mentioned below to treat the problem effectively.
1. To ease stomach cramps, mix fennel with peppermint tea and drink it.
2. Take some basil leaves with 3 tablespoon of curd and mix them thoroughly. Pinch a little black pepper and add salt to taste. Have this mixture when stomach pain disturbs your routine.
3. Grind ginger to a paste, with the help of grinding stone. Apply this paste on belly and massage with firm pressure to work out its juice. This massage is very effective, especially in the case of children.
4. When pain occurs due to heavy meals, use this remedy for quick relief. Prepare a mixture by adding juice of one lemon with juice of one whole radish and drink it. It will stimulate the digestion and it will prevent from stomach aches caused by indigestion.
5. Prepare a mixture with two teaspoons of juice of lemon mixed with one teaspoon of juice of ginger. Add some sugar to taste. Drink this mixture for relief from almost any kind of stomach ache.
6. Prepare a paste by crushing three grams of tender tamarind leaves. Add one gram of rock salt; It will partially turn the paste into liquid. Have it for a quick relief from pain.
There are some precautions for preventing stomach aches. Drink at least 10 glasses of water in the duration of 24 hours. Water smoothes the bowel movements and it will prevent from constipation. Include green vegetables and fresh fruits in your diet. Develop habit of taking small walks after dinner. Avoid going to bed right after having meals. In order to keep digestive system healthy, light exercises and regular morning walks are important. Quit smoking and prefer not to drink alcoholic beverages. These precautions are not only helpful in preventing stomach pain, but also for healthy life.