Goji Berries Help Keep Your Digestive Tract Healthy
Over 70 million Americans suffer from digestive diseases. Digestive disorders can be very painful, and if left untreated can lead into more serious problems. Eating a natural healthy diet will prevent most of these disorders. Tibet Authentic Goji berries have the nutrients and antioxidants to fight the toxins that cause digestive diseases.
Disorders of the Digestive Tract and How Goji Berries Help
- Gastroenteritis is when the digestive tract becomes inflamed and irritated. This will cause abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. The cause is usually toxins such as bacteria, allergens in foods, parasites or drugs. Eating Goji berries will help fight off these toxins and will help prevent this disorder.
- Gastritis is inflammation of your stomach lining. Just like the gastroenteritis, you will experience abdominal pain. Your diet plays a big part in this disease.
With the antioxidants, Goji berries have helped in the treatment of gastritis.
- Ulcers can develop in the stomach, esophagus or small intestines. The cause can be bacterial or by certain pain medications. Ulcers cause a lot of pain and possible bleeding. Stress can aggravate the problem. A special diet and certain medications are usually prescribed. Goji berries have the specific anti-inflammatory SOD enzyme that reduces the inflammation caused by ulcers.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome is when the muscles in the intestines do not work properly. This can cause abdominal pain, constipation or diarrhea. Stress can also bring on irritable bowel syndrome. A high fiber, low fat diet is usually prescribed. Goji berries help relieve stress, which can help in the prevention of the irritable bowel.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) is caused by stomach acid backflow into the esophagus. A weakness in the muscle that acts as a valve between the stomach and the esophagus. This causes what is known as heartburn. The acid can cause major damage to the esophagus if left untreated. Usually people that are overweight suffer from GERD. Goji berries help with weight loss, and along with exercise will help prevent the acid reflux.